11th July 2015
Posted by: Bridget Okeeffe
I don’t know about you girls, but my workouts are infinitely easier if I have some good tunes wrapped around my ears to move to. There’s something about the beats that just gets the blood pumping. There’s a reason why gyms blare out music at loud volumes – it works!
It got me looking at my music to see which tunes I could share with you lovelies (there’s some cheese in there, warning!)
Let me know what you listen to in the comments….
1. Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
2. Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger
3. Eminem – Lose Yourself
4. OutKast – Hey Ya
5. Journey – Don’t Stop Believin’
6. LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
7. Kelly Clarkson – Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)
8. Michael Jackson – Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough
9. David Guetta Feat. Kelly Rowland – When Love Takes Over
10. Sean Paul ft. Blu Cantrell – Breathe
And here’s all the songs I mentioned on a special Bridal Beauty Insider Workout Spotify playlist just for you (made by the lovely Maddy, ’cause she’s good like that)!
x x x
Photography credit: Jan Vašek